Saturday, August 12, 2006

Now We Are Six

I had to quote a Pooh book by a.a. milne for my sweet not-so-little boy, who turned six years old today! Here are some pictures of him in sequence...

Age 2


Age 4


Age almost-6



Happy Birthday, Darien! I can't believe you start first grade in less than two weeks. What will I do without you for 7 hours every day? Will you miss your mom? Will you make friends? Will you figure out how to buy milk to have with your lunch? You still seem too young to be away from me for 1/3 of your day.

2 comments:

Sherocious said...

When I was One,
I had just begun.

When I was Two,
I was nearly new.

When I was Three,
I was hardly Me.

When I was Four,
I was not much more.

When I was Five,
I was just alive.

But now I am Six, I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.

-from Now We Are Six



Big hugs, DJ! Big hugs, mummy! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Jen,

Thanks for the blog comment! For my Tubey I used the AC Moore house brand that's the cashmerino knock-off. Luxury something.

Hope that helps!