Saturday, March 01, 2008

Races

There's one really good way to get back into the running swing of things that I know of. What's the secret? Signing up for races, of course.

Yesterday I decided to do four races this spring/summer. All 5Ks because I know I can do that. Being a slow runner, my goal is to run at least ONE of these races in 30 minutes or less.

5/18/08: Fargo 5K Fun Run

5/31/08: Bully Run 5K

7/4/08: Mandan 4th of July Road Race 5K

7/16/08: Tour da'Park 5K


And one more race this year. THE HALF. Can I do it?

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Way to Go JEN!!!! I am so proud of you!!! You are my inspiration and it is because of you and all that you have accomplished the past few years that I know that I too can reach my goals!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Tammy said...

YES, you can do it!

Congrats on committing to the races. That's the toughest part.

Anonymous said...

My half is on Sept. 21! We can pop our cherries together!

Wait, that didn't sound right.

Nikki

Anonymous said...

Yikes...a HALF! That is great Jen!

Megan

Diario de Elysia said...

If I can do a half, you can!

*Lissa* said...

You can do it!!! I started "trying" to run again yesterday. I decided I am going to do a half this year again as well. Keep me updated on your progress, today is my first day as a "blogger".

Melissa

*Lissa* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.