Thursday, March 03, 2005

I'm Lynette.

Which Desperate Housewife are *you?* Take the quiz. My results should not be a surprise to anybody! I took it twice though - it came out Susan the first time. I decided to take it again, and lo and behold - they asked different questions the second time, and it came out Lynette.

Things are going slightly better than they were during my last post. Last week I had a long birth Monday-Tuesday, no sleep Monday night. Tuesday afternoon my mom took the kids and I crashed - yay! Then I had good sleep the rest of the week. Seemed my insomnia troubles were over.. until this week! Monday night, I got 3 hours. Tuesday night, I got 1 1/2 hours. How is this POSSIBLE?! Dan stayed home yesterday so I could nap, and of course, I couldn't. But last night I slept from 10:30 to 6:45. So we'll see what tonight brings. Please send me sleep vibes.

This is a busy weekend for me. Tomorrow (Friday), my mom's group is meeting here for our Book Talk. Saturday all my relatives come to town. Sunday is Mason's baptism. Monday I am doing a two hour lecture at the University (for which I am still not totally prepared). Tuesday Mason has his 4-month shots.

No comments: