- Ideally, Jen should be stored on her side at a temperature of 55 degrees!
- Jen has three eyelids.
- Reindeer like to eat Jen.
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Jen!
- You can tell if Jen has been hard-boiled by spinning her. If she stands up, she is hard-boiled.
- If you break Jen, you will get seven years of bad luck!
- An average beaver can cut down Jen every year!
- Astronauts get taller when they are in Jen.
- Jen once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest!
- Jen can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory!
C'mon, try it - it's uh.. fun. Sort of. OK, I admit it, I don't get out much.
If you need a laugh, go here: Stuff on my cat
I did another one, and this one's funnier:
- In her entire life, your doula will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
- Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are your doula.
- You should always store your doula in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Olive oil was used for washing your doula in the ancient Mediterranean world!
- Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and your doula are all berries.
- Your doula is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature!
- Your doula can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
- Plato believed that the souls of melancholy people would be reincarnated into your doula!
- Pacman was originally called your doulaman.
- In the Great Seal of the United States the eagle grasps 13 arrows and your doula.